- Am I paying too much for my insurance?
- Do I have too much, too little, or overlapping insurance?
- Is there a more cost-effective solution available?
- Do I have a clear overview of my insurance coverage?
- Are my assets protected?
- What are the advantages of pillar 3a savings?
- How do 3a contributions affect my taxes?
- What is the difference between pension solutions offered by banks and those provided by insurance companies?
- Who should consider pillar 3b options?
- How much money would I receive if I lost my income?
- Can I afford to retire early?
- What can I use my pension assets for?
- Am I earning a good interest rate?
- Should I draw the money from my pension fund as a lump sum or as a pension?
- Will I really pay less taxes after I retire?
- I have retired—now what?
- How can I invest pension assets that have been paid out?
- How can I optimize my taxes in the years prior to retirement?
- Is it worth making additional pension fund purchases?
- How much will my Swiss state pension be?
- How much will it cost me to retire early?
Buying and Selling Real Estate
- What costs and taxes are incurred when buying or selling real estate?
- Has the real estate object been appraised fairly?
- Does using a realtor make it easier to sell my real estate?
- Can I afford to buy my own home or apartment?
- Should I use my pension savings to finance my real estate?
- What are the consequences of pledging my pension assets or withdrawing them early?
- Is my home financing tax efficient?
- Should I amortize my mortgage directly or indirectly?
- Should I use a bank solution or an insurance solution for indirect amortization?
- What happens to property in the event of occupational disability or death?
- Am I paying too much for my mortgage?
- How can I optimize my tax advantages when making renovations?
- What is a building loan and when is it necessary?
Investment and Wealth Management
- How do I sustainably grow my assets?
- How do I preserve the value of my assets?
- How can I minimize investment risks?
- Are small investments worthwhile?
- How do I make sure that I have enough money for each stage of life?
- How do ETFs work?
- Is my portfolio sufficiently diversified?
- Am I paying too much for my investments fees?
- How can I pay less taxes?
- Which tax tricks are legal?
- Do I have any control over my withholding tax?
- How do I calculate the amount of taxes I owe?